What are you doing this next season? Are you looking for a chance to use your skills and education in real life? Looking to gain valuable work experience? Do you want to make a significant, transformational impact on people’s lives globally? Intern with Intrinsic.
Internships at Intrinsic are different. You won’t be given a list of to-do’s. You’ll be given a blank canvas and asked to create. You’ll receive a lot of guidance and training as we explore your passions, skills, and dreams, and find out the best way for you to use them in our company. You’ll be given significant freedom in your projects, with the encouragement to start new things. You’ll be given the power to help shape the course of Intrinsic. You’ll be given the opportunity to do something vitally significant, now.
But, we’ll also expect a lot out of you. We’ll expect you to be passionate about our mission to transform lives. We’ll expect you to help us share our story with your communities. We’ll expect you to take initiative in fulfilling your role and beyond. We’ll expect you to change the world. Up for challenge?
Internships are unpaid. Hours are flexible around your schedule. We will also meet any class requirements you may have. Interns will do most of their work from home, but must be local to the southern California area during the time of internship and be able to attend team meetings in Whittier (Southeast of L.A.)
Our internships allow you to unleash your creative potential. Hone your skills in what your good at, or try something new that you’ve always been interested in – all in a real world setting of marketing for a company. At the same time, all your work helps to impact lives halfway around the world. Here are some of the roles you could fill:
- Writing – write blogs, product descriptions, journal articles, and emails
- Graphic Design – design for our website, fliers, emails, social media, product packaging, & clothing
- Social Media – update & interact with our audience on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, & Pinterest
- Photography – Organize models & setup photoshoots for our products
- Videography – Plan, shoot, & edit promo videos, mixing your own shoots with raw footage from Africa
- Events – coordinate & attend conferences & fairs. Meet new people and share with them about our mission & products
Applications for Fall 2014 Internships Are Closed.
Applications for Spring 2015 Internships Opening Soon
What’s it like to intern at Intrinsic? Read the experiences of other interns:
There are no recent posts with featured images.