What are you doing this spring? Are you looking for a chance to use your skills and education in real life? Looking to gain valuable work experience? Do you want to make a significant, transformational impact on people’s lives globally? Intern with Intrinsic.
Internships at Intrinsic are different. You won’t be given a list of to-do’s. You’ll be given a blank canvas and asked to create. You’ll receive a lot of guidance and training as we explore your passions, skills, and dreams, and find out the best way for you to use them in our company. You’ll be given significant freedom in your projects, with the encouragement to start new things. You’ll be given the power to help shape the course of Intrinsic. You’ll be given the opportunity to do something vitally significant, now.
But, we’ll also expect a lot out of you. We’ll expect you to be passionate about our mission to transform lives. We’ll expect you to help us share our story with your communities. We’ll expect you to take initiative in fulfilling your role and beyond. We’ll expect you to change the world. Up for challenge?
Internships are unpaid. Hours are flexible around your schedule. We will also meet any class requirements you may have. Interns will do most of their work from home, but must be local to the southern California area during the time of internship and be able to attend team meetings in Whittier (Southeast of L.A.)
- Research / Writing / Blogging
- Graphic / Web Design
- Photography / Videography
- Social Media & Communication
- Event Coordination
- Sales & Promotions
- Campus & Community Relations
- Analytics & Finances
- Quality Control (Sewing and Fixing)
- Other – You let us know
Internship Requirements & Commitments
Before applying, please make sure you meet these requirements and are able to make these commitments:
- Currently enrolled in college or have recently graduated previous semester
- Living in or near Los Angeles/Orange County, California, at time of internship
- Commit to entire duration of internship, January 25 – May 3
- Commit to 10 hours per week
- Able to attend team meetings on 1st & 3rd Saturdays of each month in Whittier, CA
- Able to attend online meetings every other Saturday
Applications for Spring 2014 Internships Are Open.
Applications Due December 30.
What’s it like to intern at Intrinsic? Read the experiences of other interns: